Wednesday, February 07, 2007

FHM Online Babe February 2007

A 26 –years old half Austrian and half Filipina show up as online babe for FHM Philippine. She graduated Law in London. Rachel has no experience in modeling. But the way she posed in her photo shot, she’s acting like a pro.

She also showed up her tattoo on her back on being proud as Filipina. Every year, Rachel spent her vacation in the Philippine. Together with her cousin they enjoy eating Filipino food and nightlife. I would say FHM has a million readers around the world. You can find it anywhere.

“Actually, I found FHM. I see a lot of Friendster profiles with FHM pictures in them and I thought, "Hey, I could do that!””

This beauty has some serious brains, something which is not banal in the industry. She carries herself with full of confidence.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button