Sunday, November 01, 2009

FHM October 2009 cover Valerie Concepcion





Well, I've no words to say I think. She's really a mother with strong responsibility. A very strong mother like you are Valerie well stand out in the crowd, well I'm proud with you girl, keep it up. I hope you will able to read this message of mine. You're bless I know that, even this young age of yours fighting with responsibilities not only with yourself but also to your kid is a big challenge. Finale I say you're gorgeous, go girl go the race and win.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button

2 Comments:

Anonymous faux wood blinds said...

She's not just a Wowowee girl!!!

4:05 AM  
Blogger march2 said...

yeah! this comely lady attracts handsome guys.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< FHM Philippines