Thursday, April 19, 2007

Diana Fox FHM Philippines Girl of the month topless














Hey guy this foxy lady didn't have boyfriend yet. whoooooooooh! Let me be the first baby... She is not so wild, but look! Is she really that? Anyway you can be the first to great on her birthday this 25th day of the month. Gladly she was chosen by FHM as Girl of the Month. Actually, she also did modeling.

Guy she look sad on her coming birthday, pointing on her head, as if saying "I wanted to have one for my birthday".

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button AddThis Feed Button

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey im mac from baguio im the first one great u ah... happy birth day i wish u all the best i just u to know na gsto sana kita ma meet in person f u dnt mind.... here my cel no. just txt me 09158367120 tnks a lot ill wait ur txt..

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< FHM Philippines